- I am still getting ready for GASC Grand Rapids and am planning on rolling out some truly cute mini albums, some prefinished, some not so that you can finish them.
- Checking out all of the new CHA releases so that I can plan my must haves for next years classes. Who knows, I may have to give in to my inner impatient child and use some of it this year (hello, Basic Grey Ambrosia. Have ya seen that butterfly print paper?)
- Samples for classes at the Pink House. Not to mention a couple of custom albums.
- Still dreaming about introducing some jewelry into my line. Still just dreaming (and shopping) about it.
- Really enjoying scrapping but I haven't been taking photos. I will make sure to post some pics later.
Thanks for stopping by and blog you later........
Here are a couple of pics of the view from the cabin that my husband and I were able to spend some time at recently.
I found the photos of us whitewater rafting so here is a link if you want to take a look. That person that's in the water is not me, I was fervently praying the whole time but apparently my husband was having too much fun to so guess what not it's him.