Friday, July 22, 2011

What's Been Up......

We have been doing lots of traveling this summer. It is absolutely fantastic! There has been so much for our family to celebrate this year. Graduations, marriages, new homes, new jobs, promotions. God has truly, truly showed up and showed out for us! I really don't have a ton to say/describe but I do want to share pictures.


Aaron graduated from airmen basic! He is in Alaska now and he loves his job. This was him on graduation day. He was so happy to see us!!






 These are just a couple of pictures that I love from the over 600 that we have taken. The first is of my girly and my niece. Love it so much. And the second is of me and the hubster. Love him so much.







 My baby sister graduated from college! I can't even express how happy we all were this day. She smiled so big all day long. This is a picture of all of us girls after the grad.


 My brother graduated from Officer Candidate School. He worked so hard for this and I am so proud of him. My MIL and his girlfriend are pinning on his bars. The look he has on his face says that it hurts but I promise he is tougher than that and was just holding back his emotions.




 This was taken the day my little guy got to meet the Vice President. This is a photo of him at his home right before he went inside. Q was nervous and would not talk to VP Biden unless he asked him questions but we are working on that. He looks so grown up in his tie.




 I finished this layout and am in love with it. It is so pretty! I will post more about it later.....






 We found and bought a home in Maryland. We absolutely love it! It has enough room for everyone to come visit.  A big yard for the kids and future grandkids.  Plenty of entertaining space and it is so bright and sunny.  We plan to stay here for the rest of our days.  I joked with my realtor about being buried in the nature preserve out back.  I have to take pictures of the inside (I have been promising the girl for over a month now) and will post them soon. We have so much decorating and painting left to do!!





Well that's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by and holla at ya later. And don't forget to have a great day!

No comments :