Monday, January 23, 2017

A Brand New Week!

I love the smell of Monday morning:)  Even a Monday in which husband is getting ready for a business trip.  Kid is getting ready for the first day of the new college semester and mom is just wanting to take a day off!

My January Hip Kit is here and I can't wait to dig into it!  January is already sorted and ready to go and December has been added to the stash.  

Today's layouts are all from my stash of old + new supplies.  It keeps it interesting to combine the old and the new.  Honestly, I don't remember everything that I have so putting together a stash kit is like working with new stuff most of the time.  Especially if the supplies are not too themey.  Since I don't have little ones at home with me anymore, a lot of my pages are about my nieces and nephews.  All but one page features these borrowed babies of mine.....



My absolute, hands down favorite photo of little E ever.  This has got to be the 5th time I've used it....



Gabby has the corner on cake face in the family.  We have sooo many photos of her like this.  We better enjoy them now because this little perfectionist will be done with cake face by the time she gets to high school:)



Not a perfect photo but a great shot of the boys at Busch Gardens and it looks like my nephew is spitting but it was just an accidental angle with the water fountain....




My inspiration for both pages is from Ashley Horton's class on SB.com.  I linked it in my last post.  I don't love the cake face page but I don't hate it either.  I didn't follow her sample to the letter and probably will next time because I loved her page.

My nieces getting their selfie on at one of the kids games.  Again not a favorite page but I don' hate it either.  This is inspired by Becky Flecks class at SB.com.....



Doing better at getting my photos scrapped soon after they are taken!  yay me...





This page makes me as happy as my nephew looks!  I love everything about it!!  The sequins on the side of the page.  The heart paper.  The word paper.  The color scheme.  Everything!!!!!:)




That's it for me today.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday 😊

No comments :