Wednesday, March 29, 2017

How is March Almost Over?

This year is flying by!  

I do have some pages to share today.  I have gotten better about the photos that I put on my pages but a couple of the ones that I'm sharing today have terrible photos.  In spite of the quality, these pictures are the best representation of the story that I have to tell.  For instance, on this page, that is the only photo of these guys ever.  They grew up together and this is the first time in over 20 years that they have all been in the same place at the same time.  The photo is from a cell phone and the picture was spur of the moment so there are no formal photographs from this event......  


All of my pages for today seem to be leaning on the simple side.  I'm not sure why but lately I've been really leaning off of the embellishments.  This is another page that has a photo that wouldn't normally be considered a good one but it has us all in it and it will help me tell the story of how our family interacts......


Every photo on this page is a selfie:)  Love it 💗 ....


Now this photo and this layout.  They both speak volumes about this particular point in my sons life.  He was swearing into the Air Force and although he was excited, he was so, so nervous.  It was his first time away from us, first time on his own and his first real experience with taking care of himself.  Years later and he is doing great but I really wanted to talk about how he had to be brave to take that first step...



Happy Humpday everyone!  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments :