Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Feeling The Love...

even though Valentine's day is more than a month away:)  The year has started off very quiet and with no travel plans at all this entire year it's looking to stay that way.  I'm going to miss seeing my family as much as I normally do but it will be a much-needed break for both my budget and for us.  

We will not just be sitting around the house staring out of the window though.  There are big plans in the works for both our personal lives and for our business.  It is very difficult to grow a business when you travel as much as we do.  Something that I did not take into account.  On paper, everything works out beautifully.  The numbers look solid.  The time is manageable.  In reality.  Not so much.  

This year is going to be a reset year.  I'm taking time to reflect and to grow.  Not just my business but me.  Lots of red flags got raised in my life last year and when that happens time has taught me that I HAVE to slow down and evaluate what is going on.  It may be time to make changes.  Big changes.  Inevitable changes that it is important to be ready for mind body and soul.  So goodbye planes, trains, and automobiles.  Hello yoga, business workshops and grind!  

In honor of a new year, here are some new pages.  I don't do many pages about my son's sweet piggy Mia but she is really old and we don't expect her to be with us much longer.  The brown one in the photo, sweet Shelby, passed several years ago...





The photo on this page is from 2007.  My little guy was never far from me and would climb on my lap whenever I sat down for years and years.  I think he was like 10 when he finally stopped!  My last baby so he got away with it:).  The inspiration is from Ginny Hughes "From A to Z" class over at Big Picture Classes....


We try to make it to the Cherry Blossom Festival most years.  Don't ask me why bc it is a major pain in the ass!  I guess the photos that my husband takes?  IDK, we're nuts!  But the background came out fantastic for this page.....



My favorite page of the day hands down.  Me and the hubby in Rome.  Love the photo, Love the page.  Love our life together.  The struggle was real to get here but so worth it.  He is so worth it......




Thanks for stopping by and Happy Tuesday!



No comments :