Friday, March 7, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Yeah! The new site is up and I love it. Michelle and I are still working out the bugs so with great reluctance and regret, I am going to have to resked the online crop that I was planning for tomorrow. It will happen next Saturday from 6 pm until. For everyone that was inconvenienced, know that I am very sorry and that I will try to make it up to you next week. I will ply you with virtual chocolate, coffee and pizza (my favorite crop foods) and real fun, games and prizes. You guys are the greatest and I look forward to seeing you on the new Gifted Memories boards.

I have been busy today but not working on the blog challenges. I have been trying to catch up on my deadlines. Michelle at the Pink House has started to get in all her CHA loot so the class planning is on. She was able to get her hands on some fantastic acrylic word and shaped albums. I just finished the sample for a baby acrylic and will post pics by Monday.

I am also working on a custom wedding album that will be given as a gift. These take a lot of care and time so....... I really want this bride to open the book and instantly burst into tears! That is the sign of an album done right, lol.

New kits, what can I say. I have more ideas than hands. For you mommies out there, I have a couple of very different kits in mind. And the college students won't be left out this time. OSU and USC are the first schools that will be getting a GM touch.

Just wanted to drop in and say high. Have a happy Saturday!

No comments :