Friday, February 27, 2009

Be Still My Heart

We are scheduled to get snow! SNOW, HERE. I am beyond excited!!!!! What's been going on? Well,


  • I finally signed up for Janets Class. After months of telling her I would.

  • I am going to go crop tonight.

  • We got excellent news on the selling of our house.

  • I finalized the details for DD Inspired and my classes are posted. Registration is going to go live on Sunday, Mar 1st and the classes rock! I think I might take a couple myself.

  • I enrolled in classes to finish my degree. I was going to be starting tomorrow but couldn't get my fin aid in line in time. So I will start at the end of May. Right around the time that we are scheduled to move. Yeah, good move Shere.

What a productive day. Hope that you are having a fabulous day as well!

No comments :