Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What do.........

a thousand neighborhood kids, tadpoles, wasps, noise of a thousand neighborhood kids, trampoline wet with pond water & 25 tons of dirt have in common? They are all at my house!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for forgiving my bloglessness & coming back to visit me. I have been recuperating from an extremely busy summer! I will start posting challenges, giving away good stuff & posting layouts today and I can't tell you, can't even begin to express how much I have missed my blog! So what has been going on? A lot!
-Gifted Memories has added a new instructor to the roster for September & she will be teaching Cricut Classes & Alcohol Ink jewelry classes! You are going to love this lady. Pictures coming soon.
-The fabulous Donna Downey visited the Pink House again & she did not change her mind about me being a part of her Inspired 2009 event! Woohoo, I am so excited about this.
-Debbie Schuh will be visiting the Pink House to teach classes August 23rd. Wow, TPH is working it.

-My classes have been going so well! I love what I do so I did expect to be able to come back next year (success is, after all, 50% love). But the ladies that have taken my classes have been so supportive & super, super sweet that I am positive that I will be able to do this next year & even expand a bit.

-there is more but I just want to shut up & post a couple of projects already!

My latest layout featuring my baby (okay she's not a baby but I call her that anyway). It is for the Pink House Design Team Challenge:

I love color so this American Crafts pp was right up my alley. I used plenty of glimmer mist & prima flowers, also some grungeboards & a Maya Road sheer journaling spot (love, love this).

I don't know what I will be using this one for. Just kinda came together. Used Scenic Route pp, the MR journal spots again, MM chipboard patriotic words, MM Star ribbon, & Rusty Pickle cardstock elements.

Thanks for dropping by the blog and happy hump day!

No comments :