Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday

I have got to get out of this bad blogging habit. I really miss it when I don't blog everyday. I feel as if I am going to forget something important. This blog really is serving a lot of purposes for me
-communication with my family. Even though I talk to them all regularly, they still read my blog.
-recording the everyday silly things that are so easily forgotten. I try to scrapbook the things that we do daily as well as our large events and big milestones, but some things still fall through the cracks. Blogging keeps it simple and fresh.

-updates on my business. Since my biz is my new baby, this blog is really a record of how it is growing. Last year this time, no one even knew (not even me) about GM but as each day goes by, I get more and more positive feedback, constructive critism and business. Yeah for dreams coming true.

I will be ordering and carrying KaiserCrafts products! I am so excited about this company!!!!! Their products are high quality but affordable. So important in this day and age. Make sure that you drop by the store and check out the new kits that I posted today.
For your favorite furry friend

Latest trip to the zoo

Getting all ready for some tricky halloween fun, pirate style

To celebrate your blissfull love for each other



And last but not least, some projects that I have completed for my family (Love you guys!)


The best gift Q has ever received came from my mom when he was born. 9 years later and he still has it (most of it anyway) and he loves the thing as if it were real. We can't go anywhere without it. I have to take some creative pictures to put on the layout.


My girlies first summer home from college. I think that she was content to be here, I know that it still feels like home to her.


This is from me and C's trip to the mountains. He is such a daredevil. Where was I you ask? I was safe & dry on land!


Q loves games, I found this invitation on my pillow one night when I came home from The Pink House

Street scenes from our trip to NY for the holidays.

And last but not least, my niece when she was a baby

No comments :