Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wuz Up Bloggers?

It's the first day of school here and all 3 of my chickadees are sitting attentively in class. Ariel at college, Aaron in High School (11th grade, how did that happen) and the lil guy in Elementary. He was so excited that he woke me up at 5am on the dot to cook him "a hot meal" lol. I have actually been able to catch up on some stuff and I even took a 45 minute nap! Who knew that the house could get so dirty just by having a couple of boys in it of the summer? Anyway, I smell productivity! I've got some new kits in the works for Orlando and am busy getting some class projects done for La Pink House. I have suspiciously little to say. Go figure. A girl has not blogged in weeks and has nothing to say. I will say it in layouts.
This one is for the design team challenge at The Pink House. Use your favorite technique. For me it is -hands down- distressing. My printer died so I don't have any pics yet. Must go to Wal Mart today:

This one is for my class embellishment 101 at The Pink House. I know, I know, the sun is in the wrong place but I thought it was a wonky twist on tradition. Don't worry, the students will get the opportunity to put it elsewhere if they don't like it there:
These are just for laughs & giggles:


This one is a work in progress & not quite sure where it is going to go next but I just love the paper. All of the blue you see outlining the swirl is blue crackle paint. Love that stuff!

I am an admitted blog stalker and I have to admit that I absolutely LOVE Shaina Nunnelly's blog. She is HILARIOUS! *and you should see some of her work, oh la la* Check her out if you get a chance, you will want to read it from the very beginning. That's all for me folks, have a terrific Thursday and blog you tomorrow.

No comments :