Friday, May 6, 2016

In A Hurry

The last time I posted, I was in such a hurry that I didn't note which of the layouts that I finished were scraplifted.  Gee whiz, it is so hard to get good help:)

Never stop loving life was inspired by the stamp.  I don't remember who or where but the stamper had stamped the houses as I did and than distressed and splattered.  Loved the effect!

Heart you was inspired by this sketch from Studio Calico.

Christmas Eve was inspired by a layout by Jennifer Wilson at SC.  I loved how much white space she left!  

Now on to my layouts for today and an update to my kit numbers.  

Kit Numbers:

14    -  Layouts
34 - 12X12 Scrapbook Papers
4    -  6X6 Paper Pads Individual Sheets
0    -  6X6 Paper Pads
0    -  12X12 Chipboard Embellishment Sheets
0    -  12X12 Cut-Apart Sheets
0  -   Misc Packages of Embellishments & Stickers
0    -   12X12 Die-Cut/Sticker Sheets
0    -   Packages of Alphabets

I seem to be using lots of paper but not much else:)  This is a false reading, I'm just skipping around and fully expect to use at least half of what I listed...

My pages - 

This first one is one of my favorites of this batch.  There are still about 50 photos from this vacation that I want to document so just taking it one photo at a time.  



My last chickadee will be leaving the nest soon and we are now starting to get college visits set up.  This guy is so smart and I am so proud of him.  He has been working very hard to maintain his GPA and to make sure he gets the best possible score on the SAT.  Judging by all of the mail and emails we are getting, he is doing a great job.  


Now that my kids are grown and close to grown, I don't volunteer my advice so freely but one thing that I do always make sure to tell them is to not wait for the perfect life to be happy.   This page is not a favorite but it's done so i'm moving on.


Talk about a fancy page!  This page is fancy and I love it!!  I also love the photos of my dainty little baby girl eating a cheeseburger:)



Another page that i'm not crazy about.  Ugh.  Don't know why bc it has some of my favorite techniques and colors.



This page on the other hand is so lovely to me.  My nephew rarely smiles for photos so to find this photo of him smiling like that was amazing to me.  Love it!  This is also my first official NSD challenge entry, Yay!!!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :