Sunday, May 15, 2016

Rolling in Pages!

Sorry (not really) about the layout heavy post but this girl right here is getting it!  Not really trying to be all braggy about getting so many pages done even though it is a huge accomplishment for me.  I'm just really happy to get these stories down and to get these pages into my album.  Seriously.  I have to enjoy it while it last bc come the end of the month, free time will be a commodity around here.  A look at the pages.....

I don't know how many of you remember the tv show "Mork & Mindy" but for those that do, here's the wave:)



Yep.  More Disney goodness.  Love this spread bc it holds all of the maps and brochures that I didn't want to toss.....








Did this one for a challenge over at scrapbook.com.  


My Dad is amazing and I love to see him so happy.  He is cheerful by nature but at times, you can actually feel the joy in him.  


My sister makes a mean Red Velvet Cake.  It is gone in 60 seconds type good.  We all ask her to make it for every get together especially for birthdays.  She got the recipe from my Aunt years ago but is not very willing to share it herself.  As soon as I corner her, I plan to write the recipe onto this page.  She doesn't have to worry about having her thunder stolen as no one will be able to make it the way she does...


To make it more official, my plan is to get 23 more pages done this weekend and about 15 more by Friday.  I imagine that I am going to have to head to Michael's to get a couple more albums while I'm at it:)

Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

No comments :