Thursday, September 21, 2017

Summer Reading

This has been a great month for reading!  Sitting in waiting rooms and traveling gives you a lot of time to read books!  I also found a new series obsession:)   Game of Thrones.  I'm on the 3rd of the 5 books in this series.  

Over the summer my husband and I devoured the entire 7 of the HBO episodes.  Seriously.  I was on the edge of the couch by the end!  I did not want it to be over!!!  I am enjoying the books just as much if not more than I did the tv shows.  The details are more clear to me in the books for sure.  And I LOVE details:)  It's hard to believe that these books were written in the 1970's!  

I've read a couple of other books besides these 3 but they were not memorable and I tend to leave them in waiting rooms or airports for someone else to enjoy if I don't save them for my sisters.  They have very specific tastes so I don't save every book for them lol.  

On the creative front, here's 4 more pages to share.  I used my July 2017 Hip Kit for all of the pages that I'm sharing today.  Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory is on Broadway now and my daughter sent me this photo.  We haven't gone to see it yet but we will.  It was a favorite show of mine when I was growing up and a favorite show of my kids when they were growing up......



These 2 cuties hug it out and act as if they haven't seen each other in months whenever they meet.  It's so, so cute:)......


Since I live so far away I don't get to hang out with my ladies but I do get to hear about their adventures.  They had a night out at a concert and said it was a blast.  Hate to have missed out:( but glad that they get to spend so much quality time together......


This summer was full of getaways, pools, beaches and car rides......


Thanks for stopping by and happy Thursday!




No comments :