Wednesday, September 20, 2017

What A Month

August flew by in the blink of an eye.  It was so quick that I don't remember most of what happened during it!  Thank goodness for journalling and scrapbooking eh.  I can't count how many times myself or one of the kids has gone back and looked at one of my albums and found a great memory that had been completely forgotten.  

September did not start well for my family.  My brother was injured very badly and to this day has us all on edge with his health.  Any prayers you have to add to ours are much appreciated.  His story is not mine to tell without his permission and now is not the time for me to ask it from him but a prayer for a family in need of strength is always okay to request.  

As always my solace and my strength is my family.  My reflection is my hobby though.  Since i've been home and able to spend a little time creating, the knots in my stomach have loosened a bit and i've been able to relax some.  Especially as the memories of better times have reminded me that better times are sure to come again and that he will get better.  He will be okay.  

So to share a few pages of some better times, most from several years ago, i'll start here with this one using my June 2017 Hip Kit and a photo from a trip my husband I took to Vegas in 2013......



The rest of the pages are stashbusters using really old papers with a lot of newer embellishments.  I recently started an Elle's Studio membership so there is a lot of her product on this page......


My last 2 pages are a mixed bag of old and new.  Lots of Elle's Studio along with some classic Basic Grey loveliness:).  The inspiration from this page came from Ginny Hugh's "From A to Z" Class at Big Picture Classes.  Of course I didn't follow it to the letter but was very happy with the inspiration and instruction that she provided in her classroom.....





Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you all had a fantastic humpday!



No comments :