Monday, January 1, 2018

Color Combos With Wow Factor

One of my favorite things about pushing paper around is the pure color joy I get from all of the things.  There are so many colors available!  It's mind-boggling when you think about it, which I try not to because I'm easily distracted and can spend hours just thinking about mindless stuff lol.  

Color doesn't scare me one bit.  In fact, I love to mix and experiment with different combinations just to see if they will work.  Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.  It's perfectly okay if a combination doesn't work since I'm working with paper, I can just rip it apart (or toss it depending on the type of adhesive I used) and try again.  But when it does work.  Aaaahhhh.  Magic.  

I Loved all of the colors that I worked with on these pages.  Some were traditional and not surprising at all, like this one with typical blues and yellows......




This one is a little edgier with black and red thrown in with the blues and yellows......



Here I started to veer away from safe with navy and turquise, bright green and red all together on a cream & white based page.......



I don't think there is anything traditional about the colors here!  This was a new set of colors for me with the pink, peach green, gold & brown but I just love the way this page came out!

I just wanted to stop in for a quick layout share and hello.  I hope that you all had a very merry Christmas and that the New Year rolled in exactly the way you wanted it to!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments :