Tuesday, May 12, 2015

How Many Albums Do You Have?

I was looking at my albums and they took up the entire top of my filing cabinet.  That's like 4 feet of scrapbook pages.  Wow.  I have a lot of albums.  Or do I?  I have seen professional scrapbookers who have a full bookcase of albums (like Ali Edwards) but they do this for a living.  I am so curious about how many albums the average scrapbooker has.  Call me nosey because I am but that is what is on my mind today.  Looking around, I haven't really seen too many blog post or articles about the albums themselves.  If you care to post, I would love to hear from you about your album collection.  

Last night I challenged myself to create and I love what came out of the session.   It may be a while until I get around to putting a photo on it but I will get around to it.  I struggle so much with printing out photos.  gaahh it is such a pain! 

Anywho, with the photo organizing that I am doing, I am finding a ton of my kids school photos but, and this is a big but, I can't remember what grade the kids were in and the photos are not marked with the date or anything.  So funny because as a mom, you think that you will never forget that type of detail.  Here is the layout that I created with my oldest sons 4th grade photo.....

 
Not in love with it or the next layout I have to share but they are ok and I am happy to get these memories into my 4 feet of albums:)
 



 
This is a photo of my oldest daughter and my baby sister in 1995.  I posted a photo of them together from our NY trip last month.  It is good to see how their relationship has progressed over the years...
 
 

 
That's all for me.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 
 

No comments :