Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Using New Stuff

For the first time ever, I used a scrappy purchase on the same day that I bought it.  That never happens around here.  Ever.  Usually it hits the stash and waits patiently for me to remember why I bought it in the first place and for what project.  I've gotten much better about that and this is proof positive.  Yeah Me!

What I haven't gotten better about is printing photos.  What a hateful task.  I love looking through them but when it comes time to print, I really miss the days of getting a handful of photos back from the developer.  Not really but it sounds good enough to use as an excuse. 

Back in 2012, we went to Niagara Falls and as we were coming into the city, it started to look so cloudy.  This was our first introduction to the power and magnificence of the Falls.  The water is so forceful that it produces a mist that can be seen for a couple of miles away.  It was breathtaking!

 
 

 
In this photo, you can just barely see the sun.  It was a very sunny afternoon.

 
That's all for me on this lovely Tuesday.  We had a strong thunderstorm roll through last night and I slept like a baby!  Should be a wonderful day today right?  Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

No comments :