Friday, December 1, 2017

Tips That I Always Remember

Before I start talking about scrapbook tips, I want to dig into the buying habits stuff that was brought up in my last post.  My first topic was things that I buy a lot of but only use a little and let me tell you, Stamps!  I have so many stamps!!  In all shapes, subjects, sizes, and forms.  In fact, I just received 2 sets with my last Elle's Studio kit.  Yeah.  I might just want to tone that down a bit because they don't get used much at all.  As a matter of fact, I have to make myself use them when I do remember to take them out lol.  Not because they aren't one of my favorite embellishments.  They are.  Just because they can sometimes be a little overwhelming due to the how easy it is to ruin a page with a misplaced stamp and how hard it is to correct the placement if you don't like where it is.   

2 of my most favorite scrapbook/crafting tips
  • Punch/Cut through aluminum foil to keep your punches/deco edge scissors sharp.  Tried and true tip that has kept my tools in tip-top shape for years and years:)
  • Buy an ATG gun!  The adhesive lasts forever and sticks like a champ.  This is the best tip ever, especially since I can now find the refills on Amazon for a good price!
Love this page about my son.  I used his graduation shoot photos......



Last Christmas we were able to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular for the first time and it was amazing.......


Hogwarts at Universal.  We were there when it first opened and this was as close as we got lol.  The lines were out of control!  I used my September 2017 Hip Kit Club for the supplies......


This is my favorite photo from this guy's photo shoot. He looks so happy and has such a genuine smile on his face.  Love it.....


Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Thursday everyone!

No comments :