Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween Album

I found this K&CO kit at Joannes and fell in love with it.  I knew that I would not use it as a tabletop decor piece so I thought a little spinning was called for. 


I decided to make a mini-album.  I love them (mini-albums that is), it would still be something that could be put out for halloween, and I could really get outside of the box and do something creative.  I am so happy with how it came out.  I left all of the windows "open" so that you can get peeks of the next "room" through them.  All of my ideas just came together so easily.  I think I might make another one.  Here are a couple of peeks at the album.

The cover (I hadn't added the binding rings or ribbon yet)


 Can I just say, again, that I LOVE K&CO......  I used elements on this album that spanned several different collections and a few years and you can't tell that they weren't made together.  Just sayin, gotta love that.


This is the back of the cover.  The date/year/whatever can go on the tag on the roof and journaling can go on the door. 



Two of the pages from the inside.  I covered a couple of the chipboard pages of the album with halloween paper and embellies just so that there would be solid space to put a photo.  I used the glitter paper from coordinations.  Love it!!!! It does not leave any glitter at all on your hands.  I also can't get enough of google eyes.  I have been seeing them everywhere..... I put a couple at the top of the white string corner to make it look ghoulish.  I was so happy with how this came out. 



I sold this particular one but am seriously thinking of making another one for me.  Maybe one with a Disney theme.  hmmm. 

No comments :