Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Will NOT Make Another Halloween Album

I said it but apparently, I didn't mean it.  I stopped by M's to get the last 4 inks in the distress collection and ran across this stuff. 

First up is the goosebumps.  I had heard about or seen someone using this a while back and I think that I will try it out.  Maybe as a mask.  Spray it on my paper and bam!  instant pebbly texture.  Hope it works, love the idea.

Next was the border punch.  All of the ones I have are rounded scallops in one way or the other so I was looking for something different.  This is different.  It looks as if the border is made of hearts.  awwwww
K&Co.  Oh man, I love them.  How cute are the pumpkin dimensional stickers.  Really, really cute.





These are all from Jolee's.  Those buttons are incredible and I will not just be using them for Halloween.  The bright prima's that come in the tubes are screaming for these buttons.  My little guy is trying to figure out a way to get me to give him some spiders and skeletons.  Not happening, little one, no chance!



And the last things that I picked up are from the recollections line.  I love, love, love the lenticular stickers.  So scary..... You can see how they change in the scan that I did.  The top two have morphed while the bottom two look normal.  Each sticker has a scary face and a normal face depending on the angle that you are looking at them.  Way cool.


These are huge.  They average about 4-7 inches tall and 5 inches wide.  Love them.......


These are pretty sweet too.  There are 22 of them in the package and they are about 3X4. 


There is no way that I would be able to use all of this on a layout.  So I have to make a couple of mini-albums.  Right?

Thanks for stopping by and happy humpday!!!!


No comments :