Monday, April 18, 2016

About 2 Years Ago

We took the first official extended family vacation.  We have always traveled to places and spent time at the beach or in the mountains but in late 2012, we decided to plan a big vacation every other year.  December 2013/January 2014 we went on a cruise.  There were 27 of us and man did we have a blast!  Kids and adults alike at too much ice cream, slept too much and spent too much time in the pool.  The photos on this page are just a snippet of what went on....




The layout of the page was based on a Studio Calico Sunday sketch but I am unsure which one.  What I am sure of is how much I love those cream colored sequins against that white cardstock:)  Love how this page came out.  

This next one is a scraplift of Leslie Ashe.  I pinned this page because of all of the banners and totally stole the idea!  Thanks Leslie:)  I used vellum to add some softness on top of all of the patterned papers.  My sister is an amazing mom and her love for her youngest is so obvious in this photo.  




That's it for today, thanks for stopping by... 


No comments :