Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Funny

When I first looked at pagemaps yesterday, I was a bit confused. But as I read I began to laugh out loud, really really loud! That woman is hilarious. If you haven't visited her site, you have to go now just to see what she has to say about Bill Gates. The funniest thing I have seen in a minute and definitely worth repeating (and stealing as my own phrase even though I am not even close to being witty enough to think that up). Too, too funny.



Todays challenge is to Change the sketch into a 2 page layout and here is my take:



I decided to do something a little different by
  1. Using 2 different papers for each page. I never do that! Both sides of my layout must have the same background paper. It is a rule.
  2. I did not change the format. I used the exact same format. 2 broken rules in one day, what is happening to me? Aaaaaggghhhh.

Book Review...............

I picked up Memory Maker's Focal Point and I just love it!!!!!!! There are some fabulous techniques and ideas inside. In fact, the little guy and I are going on a photo field trip. We are going to take some photos and do the bleaching techniques! I can't wait. Intrigued? Leave a comment and I will randomly pick someone to send a copy of the book to.

(p.s. don't let my horrible photo dissuade you, it is really a gorgeous book!)

I have been visiting blogs and have come across some that I love! I am going to try to regularly feature a different one. If you go visit the blog from my blog blog the blogger some love please. In other words, everyone loves to see a comment left on their blog, so if you visit, please leave a comment. I know that I always get a warm fuzzy when someone leaves a hello! I love all types of crafty blogs so be forewarned, they are not all scrapbooking. Todays blog is - Marie. I love her work and am excited to try some of the techniques that she listed. I love finding new artsy blogs so if you have a favorite, please share.

Thanks for visiting and blog you later. Hope you had a terrific Tuesday and that your Wednesday is even better!

No comments :