Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Learning New Things

I took a class this weekend. Don't ask me where I found the time because I couldn't tell you but I am so glad that I did. Look at what I learned:

How to make tear bears! I am so excited. It was a ton of fun and I think that my little guys are adorable. I even ran next door to show my neighbor and am planning on taking them with me this weekend to show my family, lol.


This is what I have been working on (among other things)....

An acrylic baby album for a class at the Fabulous Pink House. Love this paper so much that I bought one of every sheet! Aaack.
Gotta love a challenge. I completed this album for the challenge that I ran last week. I had my husband and my kids write down everything that they did that day. There is a page for each of us. I haven't thought of anything for this week, okay well I have but am not sure how you are going to like it. I haven't even started on it yet. Anyway, due to prepping for the show next week (cutting class kits like crazy) I don't forsee a challenge until April 1st.

I am loving the new kits! The OH show is going to be a blast and this is what is on my kit agenda

  • Motherhood is Not For Sissies Page Kit

  • Cupcake shaped chipboard album Kit

  • Purse Album Kit

  • Minnie & Mickey Baking Cookies Page Kit

  • Dancers Album Kit

  • Color my World Page Kit

  • Treasure at the end of the Rainbow Kit (my favorite because of the colorful stitched rainbow)

As always, thanks for stopping by the blog and hope that you have a terrific day tomorrow!

No comments :