Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hello My Name is Shere........

...and it has been 11 days since my last blog post. Not good, not good at all. But I do have a reasonably good excuse. Memories Scrapbooking Expo in Columbus, OH!

It was so much fun (exhausting) but a ton of fun. As usual, I met a ton (at least 108) of terrific ladies who were so supportive (not to mention talented & FUN!!!!!) in my classes. You were so good to me and I want to say a great big THANK YOU. I really appreciate all the kind words and you sharing your time with me. I just today got the rest of the blue crackle paint off of my hands, lol, and I can't tell you how sorry I felt for the very nice Cord Camera man that got my classroom after we finished. There were torn strips of paper, paint, glue and lace paper everywhere. He was very patient so all went well. I bet he wanted to beat me up though (just joking, he was extremely sweet, really). I have completely slept my butt off for the last 2 days and my feet are just now starting to talk to me again so tomorrow, back to work. I came back with so many new ideas. I didn't get to shop at all but I met a few of my fellow vendors and have to tell you that they were incredible! Can't wait to see them again.

Casey & Sandie your kits will be in the mail tomorrow and I hope that you love them. Thank you for being so patient. I didn't tell you this at the show, but I am sure that if the situations were reversed, I would have thrown a hissy fit and you will never know how grateful I am that you guys are nothing like me. You were so graceful and even took another class from me.

I will post some projects and a new challenge for you tomorrow. If you are on the newsletter list, you will be getting that tomorrow as well. I still haven't decided what the prize for the blog poll will be but I will make sure it is terrific! (glimmer mist maybe? Scrappers seem to love it) Have a terrific evening and blog you tomorrow.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I took your class at the Ohio Expo. Can you please post pictures of the four pages that we did in the class so I can finish mine.

Thank you!