Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cyprus Gardens

I get to spend the day with my lil' guy and and 20 of his friends at Cyprus Gardens. Yeah!!!! I love spending time with him and I love nature type stuff so this should be a terrific day.

What did you do with the pagemaps sketch yesterday? Here is what I did.......
What are you going to do today? Make sure it looks totally different from the page you did yesterday but follow the sketch! 1 down, 6 to go can we make it?Here is a peek at one of the kits for Jersey. So Bright & Colorful........
Don't forget to swing by the message boards tonight for scrappers SOS. If your having an issue with a tool or a technique, we can help 9pm est.

Just another layout that I worked on yesterday.........Some new stuff that will be coming to the store next week........

New Heidi Swapp mask, mirror elements and embellies

Lots of new stamps by Heidi Swapp, Autumn Leaves & more..... (aren't these cute! I ordered the girl (Olivia) & the boy (shown, Oliver)

Cosmo Crickets new blackboard album in 4 different styles
Coordinations Cardstock in several different colors
Several new 7gypsies albums

Thanks for swinging by the blog! Have a fantastic day!!!!!

No comments :