Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Added a New Show

I added a new show for the year! Am I crazy! I don't think so but wow am I excited. Donna Downey is going to be teaching there. Woohoo! She is also coming to The Pink House to teach and I will be taking all 3 of her classes. I hope she doesn't think i'm a stalker, following her around the country or something. She sees me in SC than in Maine. Hmmmmm. Anyway, the show is called Scrapfun 08 and it is in Lewiston Maine from July 18th thru July 20th. I added a link to the side if you want to check it out.

Here is a pic of the paper piecings that we will be doing tomorrow for Hump Day Hat Trick (email me or post a comment if you have any questions about the mini-session). I will post a pic of the layout tomorrow:
oops, I forgot to put his wings on! I won't forget tomorrow.

In addition to the supplies I posted yesterday, you will need

  • a craft glue dot
  • dark brown ink pad
  • brown ink pad
  • yellow ink pad
  • 1 prima
  • a swirl stamp

I also updated the class blog with a pic of 1 of the 4 pages that we will be doing and will post a pic of the new Pushing Limits tomorrow (or late tonight).


I have some cute new kits in the works for Memories NJ and can't wait to get to the show to get them out there. We will have:
  • Mothers & Fathers Day kits
  • Grandparents kits
  • Sports kits
  • Pet kits
  • Everyday life kits
  • Raggedy Ann & Andy Kits

If your in the area make sure to stop by the booth and check us out.

Thanks to everyone who has applied or will apply for the guest kit designer position. I am totally loving getting permission to be nosey. So I just wanted to say we really appreciate you sharing your art with us!


And I have a secret, me, the biggest mouth in the south, who can't hold water, I have a friend, who designs jewelry, who is in line to receive an incredible opportunity. I can't wait to spill the beans on this one. And she is so interested in traveling to the shows and teaching with me. I am too excited about her, she has incredible talent and is a RIOT!


The newsletter will go out on Friday. Don't forget to sign up for it, I always include a blog challenge and give away something fabulous to the winner. One letter gave away one of each Cat's Eye chalk in the store, another it was glimmer mist, one time we gave away crackle paint, we have also "donated" a crop-a-dile, ancestry.com album kit and a couple of paper packs. Gotta love that kind of free stuff.


Well, gotta go. See you on the boards for the hat trick tomorrow night at 9pm est. Have a great night.

1 comment :

ronee said...

oh you SO are a stalker!!
xoxo
ronee