Thursday, April 24, 2008

Where did the week go?

This week has flown by! I absolutely cannot believe that it is almost the weekend. I am excited by it of course because I have big plans with my dad (fishing, walking the land, whateva. Any time spent with such an incredible father is special!) I also have class at The Pink House Saturday. An acrylic Mother's Day album. Looking forward to it. There are still seats so if you want a special gift for your mom, you can still sign up.


Jersey is 2 weeks away! Unbelievable! Before we know it the kids will be out of school and it will be sizzling hot!


On the message board:
  • Scrappers SOS tonight at 9pm est. If you have a scrappin issue and want to talk it out with other scrappers, stop on by. This is also a great forum for tips and hints to so if you have a few that you want to share, we'll see you there.
  • Book review for Pagemaps (fabulous book) stop by and tell us what you thought about it than share a couple of layouts in the gallery for us to gawk at.
  • Page Swap. The end of the school year is coming up and I don't know about you but I am scrambling for a teachers gift. This page swap is perfect for that. We will be doing 8X8 pages with a school theme to swap. Stop by and sign up.
  • What is the craziest, most unusual topic you have scrapped? Stop by and let us know. There has got to be at least one person out there with a stranger topic than mine!

The winner of last weeks Guest Designer spot is the fantabulous Veronica Melton! I am so honored that this talented lady applied to design for Gifted. Her kits are going to be such a treat. Check out her gallery here and make sure that you leave her a little blog love.

No layouts to share today so I guess I will share my latest find: The coolest flowers I have ever seen. Prima has done it again and I can't wait to get these for my booth. They are so popular that I might not be able to. waaaaah. This incredible picture is not mine (anyone that has seen my pics knows this already but hey I am still working on it) I saw them at Tim Holtz's fabulous blog. Thanks for stopping by the blog and blog you tomorrow!

No comments :