Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Over 50 New Items In the Store!

Boy am I tired! I just finished posting over 50 new items to the store. So many scrap goodies, so little time! The new glimmer mist colors are just fabulous, oy, I can't wait till you see them. You have to post a line to tell me what you think. Good enough to eat. And the Fancy Pants rub-ons. What about the journal ATC's? Oh, oh, I cant forget about the HS alpha mask and bling cherries. Too, too cute. You are just going to have to stop by the store and check it all out for yourselves!


I am so happy to announce that finally, finally, the message board and gallery are up and running. I am very much looking forward to chatting with you guys and seeing what you've been up too. If you are planning on entering the guest kit designer contest, you can upload a photo into the gallery. It was so much simpler than I thought it would be (I am super computer challenged and since my kids weren't home kinda lost lol).


Marcie, you are officially the first entrant in the kit designer contest! I just wanted to say that I love love love your work and am wishing you the best of luck. We will be choosing the first designer on Sunday and sending the first kit out on Monday so make sure that you get your entries in!


We received a ton of request for the paperbag albums at the last 2 shows that we were at. In fact we sold out of them! So per your request, the blank albums are now in the store in 2 sizes, 5X5 & 6X6 ($2 & $3 respectively). Also loaded today are the 2008 blank calendars ($2). The calendars are a fabulous way to record your families year. Just decorate and fill with photos as the months go by. Before you know it, you will have scrapped a whole year. At the end of the year, take the calendar apart and slip it right into an album. Easy peasy. Here are some example pics of what you can do (these completed calendars will be on sale at the May shows):


January - I used papers that aren't too themey (so not a word but it fit what I was talking about) throughout the entire calendar. Anyone at any stage/place/circumstance could use it. Very versatile.

March

April

June - I liked how all the little bits & pieces came together. Sorry about the horrible pic!
May
Here are just some random lo's that I have done:


Did this one last year and still love it because of the paper and the bronze stamping and embossing that I did to make it more formal.

I wanted to try something different. You don't get much more different than this and because I just randomly rounded, it was simple and quick.

One of my all time favorite layouts. How can you go wrong with Dream Street & Basic Grey papers?
This is for a class at the fabulous Pink House. It's called "A Way With Words" and is all about finding simple ways to get more bang out of your titles and about inspired journaling. I struggle with what to write all the time so I am happy to share some of the ways that I have found to make it easier on me to tell the whole story on my pages (starting with a fab, simple title). Sometimes I forget that 25-30 years from now, noone will know who the heck the people in the photos are.
Thanks for dropping by the blog and hope you have a fabulous hump day!!!!!!

No comments :