Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Howdy Fellow Bloggers

Hope that everyone is having a fab day! Yesterday with my boy at Cypress Gardens was a blast. We got to see lots of wild life (caged & uncaged & i'm not talking about the kids). My lil' guy was just thrilled about this and took lots of pics on his camera. We got to see
  • a snake in the grass (I saw that from afar while the boys chased it)
  • a real alligator (thankfully a baby)
  • a ton of bugs
  • turtle families enjoying the gorgeous weather
  • a 12 foot croc (the thing was ginormous and caged)
  • huge fish, the kind I never catch
  • butterflies in the butterfly garden
  • lizards
  • and the grossest frog I have ever seen in my life! It looked like a flounder. yuck

I actually took some pretty decent photos........

How did you do with the sketch yesterday? Here is what I made. I am happy that it looks totally different but am not entirely convinced that it is finished. Totally different look & feel from yesterday but using the same sketch in the same way. 2 down, 5 to go. Let's see what you can do with this sketch today!

A new kit

My absolute favorite page ever! I still seem to be playing with odd color combos. This layout is lavender, pink, green & white. Love it though.

Humpday Hat Trick is tonight at the boards. We also still have a few spots open for the end of the school themed 8X8 page swap. Stop on by and chat for a while. We will be on at 6 and again at 9 for the hat trick. Well back to work. Blog you tomorrow.

1 comment :

Shere said...

Anonymous from April 12, please email me at sjamison8@sc.rr.com and I will email the page pics & directions to you. Sorry it took me so long to reply but I just saw your comment today. I will email you the directions as soon as I receive your email. Thanks.