Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Thursday!

4 down & 3 to go on the 7 pages in 7 days challenge! Are you able to complete your pages in 30 minutes? I have gone over a bit but definitely less than an hour. I am really loving everything that I come up with using this sketch. And I must be thinking about my girl this week because pink is definitely in the house.
Welcome to our newest message board member, imscrappinit! Tonight we have 101 uses at 9pm est. We are going to be talkin about glimmer mist. I love this stuff and can't get enough of it. I'm really excited to get some more ideas on how to use it. Some interesting topics on the board are the page swap, crazy pages, and summer plans in the nsbr category.

Here is another page that I did today........

I have had this paper forever, with the exception of the Fancy Pants. Finally a lo elegant enough for Imaginesce!

A kit for the NJ Expo......

Finally some sports!

Thanks for stopping by, blog you tomorrow.

No comments :