Friday, May 16, 2008

Nothing Accomplished

I have gotten nothing accomplished in my scraproom! I had intended to have 4 pages done by now but between unpacking, inventory, packing product for Buffalo, class kits and getting The Pink House ready for Donna Downey (I am so excited about taking a class from this talented lady that I really don't want to do anything else but the kids gotta eat) etc, etc I have not been able to get anything else done (did I mention the homeschooling son who is working with geometry that is totally not my best subject?) aaaaagggghhhhh. Clone me quick! Ok rant over and back to scrapbizness. Sorry about that. Next.........

The only kit that we debuted at NJ that did not sell out was the basketball kit and there are only 2 of those left. I will be placing them in the store tonight! All of the beautiful HS bling, gone! Stamps, gone! Glimmer Mist, gone! Premade pages, nearly gone! WOW. What a great show for us & we are so grateful for the support.

Ok, here is the challenge for the weekend...........

2 pages, both with stitching (ya gotta love it) using this pagemaps sketch (ya know I love Miss Fleck) and the most recent paper & supplies that you purchased. Easy Peasy! If you are not an 8 1/2X 11 scrapper, adjust the sketch to 12X12 by making the pics larger, adding more pics, embellishing more (my personal favorite!) or just leaving the white space. I can't wait to see what you create so make sure that you leave me a link or post it in the gallery at Gifted Memories!
I was on the road for Mother's Day so I want to wish you all a very belated, very happy Mother's Day. I hope that yours was full of fun, laughter & love.
Thanks for stopping by the blog, have a fabulous weekend & blog ya later!

No comments :