Monday, May 26, 2008

Guest Designer Kits

Yahoooo. Finally I was able to get the first guest designer kits off the cutting block and into some cellophane (sp?) bags. I told you all first. She (the fabulous Marcie Morgan) does not even know yet! I will email her first thing in the morning but I couldn't wait to get this stuff up on the blog. I love the techniques that she used and she explains her madness (my name for methods) so clearly. You are going to love her kits. Here's a look.........


Some new kits that I have been working on for Buffalo. The paper bag album that I did just for the Buffalo show. The title is Boy (Trouble). Pure cuteness.
I hardly ever do this, in fact this will be the first time, but we will be reintroducing a kit from 2 shows ago. It sold out within an hour and I have received so many request for it that I am making up more. Still, like all of our kits, in a small, limited quantity. It is the acrylic girl album kit and I hope that you enjoy this one as well. I changed the papers a bit but it is still adorable.
That's all I have for now. I have been up to my ears in class & booth kits. I only have 2 days upon return from Buffalo before I have to leave for Arlington. Busy, Busy so back to kitting I go. I have one more set to do before I am done for the night. Hope that everyone had a wonderful Holiday and blog you tomorrow.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey!
Hope your shows are going fabulously and your travel stays safe. Love you layouts as usual. We miss you at The Pink House. Come see us soon. :) Michelle, Mom, Debbie & Kelsey

D's Paper Studio said...

Shere....

Are you going to CHA? Give me a buzz via DeborahL591@yahoo.com

Debby ... Columbia, SC friend.

Anonymous said...

Miss you, love you, and can't believe you have not blogged since May. You are so blessed and beautiful and I can't wait to be in your presence this weekend. I am also very proud of you. I have been reading this blog for hours. You have picked up some kind folks on your journey. I always tell you to stop talking to people you don't know, but I guess the Lord has been preparing you for this all along. I am going to bed. See you tomorrow:)