Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Mania

Happy Monday! I don't know about you but I had a terrific weekend with my sibs & parents. I absolutely adore these people and can't think of anyone that I would rather spend time with. We had a lot of plans to do this and to do that, but we ended up just spending time together enjoying each others company. We laughed, talked, cooked, ate, played and just plain cut the fool. Even when we ran errands, it was fun. I just love them! I didn't even take any pictures. But we made plans to have an Easter Extravaganza at my sisters house. Can't wait! I hope that you had a terrific weekend too.


So how did the challenges go for you all last week? Were you able to finish them all? I had a lot of fun and will post the rest of mine throughout the week. Ready for this weeks challenge? I'm just full of questions today!!!!! Sorry about that but what can I say, I'm a curious girl lol. Well here is your challenge for this week.............


A mini album. Woo hoooooo, I just love mini-albums. Pick a subject, pick your papers (this is a perfect challenge to use up some scraps, love that) and pull out the chipboard you've been saving. My album is 6X6 and my subject is going to be "Today"
  1. 6 inside pages + a front and back cover

  2. Use a tab that extends past the album on each of the inside pages (can be anything you want. I will be using either stars or hearts)

  3. paint your chipboard with acrylic paint instead of covering with paper

Here is the pagemaps sketch for you to use. All you have to do is change the order a bit and you have a different (hassle-free) layout for each page.

If you make a couple of pages a day, you might be able to make 2 this week! A new challenge will be posted on Sunday. Mini-albums are great for events that you have a lot of pics of (birthday parties, trips to the park, vacations, family reunions, school plays, etc) or you can make your very own personalized coffee table book.

Here's whats new at Gifted Memories:

Heidi Swap Stamps (clocks, wings)



Tim Holtz Grungeboard


Creative Imaginations Blank Checkbook covers
New colors of Glimmer mist (silver, sugar cookie (pictured - love that name), cherub pink (pictured), pearl, snowflake)
New colors of crackle paint (spiced marmalade, black soot)



New colors of Stickles (frosted lace)


Prima and Petaloo Flowers
Thanks for dropping by the blog and I can't wait to see what you create. Have a great Tuesday tomorrow!

No comments :