Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Remain Unnamed

This post shall remain unnamed due to the fact that all of my creative genius (said very tongue in cheek) is going into designing new kits and projects for the upcoming show. Not to mention, prepping for all of the classes (I love putting together class kits) at Memories Expo Ohio. The Saturday Something Old, Something New class is now sold out! I am sure that even if you don't love anything else, you will love the kit. Here is a hint as to why: Can you say Tim Holt crackle paint? You get a whole bottle of it in your kit. Have you seen the KI Lace Paper? You get a sheet of that too. Basic Grey on your lovin list? We will be using some of that paper line. Transparencies? Um, Um goodness in your kit along with the rest. And believe it or not, that is not all! Luckily, I am very blessed when it comes to my classes and always seem to get some fun loving, creative ladies so we should have a ton of fun along with enjoying the fab kit items......


I have added the classes section to the top right corner as promised! It gives a detailed list of all the material that I used to make the original class projects. If you guys have questions about the classes, just post them there. After the shows, it will be updated with reviews and pics of the projects that everyone created (so get ready to share, lol!).

Here is my progress on my mini-album for the challenge. I used a deep red acrylic paint to paint the chipboard but I left it a little streaky.


I added the torn corner from the sketch but I changed it in a couple of places to make the layout flow from page to page......

I than got out the crackle paint and painted my corners. I painted each 2 page set differently and will be adding rub-ons to mimic the corner flourish in the sketch.


Here is my cover. I used the souffle pen to do all of my journaling and to outline my black letters.
How are yall doing with your projects?


A layout that I have had in my head for a couple of months but just completed today.



You're probably wondering why I said a layout. Well this is actually one single page. I used the KI Lace paper in the center and made a reversible layout. A lot of fun!

I will be teaching at The Pink House this weekend! I don't have pics of the layouts but will get them. Michelle got some great new stuff in (acrylic word and shaped albums and the cutest line of baby papers I have ever seen) so I will be teaching 2 acrylic classes over the next couple of months. One Baby Word Book on the 22nd of this month and a Mothers Day Acrylic next month. I am very excited about this one. Lots of rub-ons in the baby one. I normally use stamps and staz-on (will still use a little of that) so am loving the fact that we get to do something different. I will post pics as soon as I finish.

Thanks for stopping by the blog and hope that you are having a fantastic Wednesday!

No comments :