Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Turkey Day!

I wanted to take a break from cooking to stop by and wish you all a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving.  May your heart be filled with love and happiness, not just today, but everyday!

My son and I have been in the kitchen cooking since about 8 am and our phones have been ringing and dinging with love and well wishes from loved ones who are not with us to share this day.  I am so thankful for the wonderful people in my life!  God has truly been good to me.  

I do have 4 pages to share.  Even though we have been incredibly busy, I kept my word to myself to make time to create.  Just one more thing for me to be thankful for today:)

My sweet baby girl and my handsome nephew enjoying a few minutes together at Disney.  He is about 6 inches taller today than he was in this photo.  I've had that star paper forever!  It is by SEI and one of my very favorites.  I wish I had 10 more pages of it...


My granddaughter had a blast at our vow renewal.  This was one of the few times we were able to get her to sit still long enough to visit the photo booth.  Well, sorta sit still....




This page is about how important it is that the people that I love see me as someone that they can count on, that believes in them and who wants to see them happy and successful at everything they attempt.....



This is probably my least favorite page of the bunch but I love this photo of my niece and her toothless grin:)  She has all of her teeth now but the happiness that was shining from her is still there today.   Love her to pieces!  I was inspired by a page by Piradee Talvana in Creating Keepsakes magazine.  I really loved her page but ended up only using her floral cluster idea....



Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

No comments :