Friday, November 25, 2016

Using Photos More Than Once

Who does that?  A lot of people do it.  And for many different reasons.  For me, it just comes down to one or two things.  When i'm not happy with the end page but I love the photo, it will get used again.  When i'm happy with the page but still feel there is more story to tell about the photo, it will get used again.  Finally if I really love the photo and feel that it doesn't have enough impact on the page, it will get blown up as big as I can make it and used again.  

Sometimes I scroll through my gallery to look for things that I am doing too much and that is how I busted myself using the same photo on several different scrapbook pages.  I didn't even realize that I was doing it!

On the pages i'm sharing today there are several photos that I have used more than once and plan to use at least one more time.  

This photo of us on our cruise is begging to be super sized.....



The photo on this page was actually of my husband and I and our whole wedding party but I wanted to focus on us at the alter so I cropped it close.  The whole photo is beautiful to me and will get used but for this page, we were the story.....



Both of the photos on this page will be used on another page.  I've already used the one on the left....



Same here, I had to crop the photo on the right a lot to get it to fit but will blow it up and use it by itself on its on page to talk about my nieces birthday trip and all of the adventures they had...



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


No comments :