Saturday, November 26, 2016

Lovely Fall

I love this time of year.  The weather is so pleasant and even the most mundane of landscapes turns scenic.  I have several layouts already completed just for this time of year and plan to take photos of our next few hikes specifically for these pages.  I'll let you know how it turns out:)  

I did quite a few Halloween pages this year and have been sharing them over the past couple of weeks.  Really my pages are a mixed bag and that is clearly displayed today.  Halloween, July 4th, Vacation and Kid photos can get done all on the same day.  Again, me and chronological don't mix and I really scrap what moves me.  This first one is of my daughter and son on Halloween like 8 years ago.  And it is the 3rd or 4th time I've used the picture.  The layout is based on this May 2016 PageMaps sketch....



My pages most often contain only one photo which can be a challenge when using sketches....



I thought my son was the cutest kid ever and he always had the power to delight me.  I don't remember where we were or why he was cracking up but I do remember how excited he was to loose his front teeth.  And that the sweater he was wearing was one of my favorites and he would ask to wear it because he knew I loved it.  I also remember how easy he was to take to events even if they were long and boring.  



Another sketch.....



One photo I have used already on a different page and the other I plan to.  I have several photos of my sister photobombing just like this.  It seems to be one of her favorite things to do and it's hilarious to see her when she realizes someone is taking a photo that she can bomb on....



Pinterest to the rescue for inspiration on this last page.  You can take a look at my inspiration here and the page is just fantastic.  I was happy with how my page turned out and it went together really quickly.  Except for gluing down all of those wood stars.  And the cityscape in the Shimelle paper is perfect for this photo.....


Happy Saturday Yall!  Thanks for stopping by:)


No comments :