Monday, February 6, 2017

AAAHHHH The Weekend Was Here:)

I had big plans to crafty it up Saturday and Sunday.  I only finished 2 pages the entire weekend and I took zero photos the entire weekend.  Sunday was Superbowl Sunday so most of my time went towards prepping for it:(  And again, no photos happened!  

The title of this page is so vague!  Don't ask me what I was thinking because I have no idea.  Maybe when it's time to journal an idea will come to me about how to make this title make sense:)  The layout was inspired by Aly Dosdale's class (Document February 2015) on Big Picture Classes....



The week wasn't a total crafty loss and I have 4 pages to share.  I started working on my numbers for January and plan to share them one day this week.  They should show a good amount of work done but you never know...
TI love this page!  I printed the photo at an odd size and softened the colors/sharpness to give it a dreamy look.  My nephew looks adorable and I wanted him to take center stage.  The paper really did do most of the design work.....


All 3 of my sisters kids took swim and she snapped this photo after one of their heats.  All of the supplies are from my December 2016 Hip Kit...




This is my least favorite page today!  I started out with this great idea for the shape on the right hand side of the page.  I love the embellishments and the colors but for some reason the page does. not. work!  We had gone to the car show and one of the cars that we looked at has this crazy seat in the back.  It was a hatchback Mercedes and we could not get over how odd this was....



Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


No comments :