Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Patterned Paper -vs- White Cardstock Background

Which side are you on?  Personally I am not on either side and am comfortable using both types of backgrounds.  If The Rock forced me to choose it would reluctantly be patterned paper because that is what I tend to use the most for my layout backgrounds.  Most of the pages that I will be sharing this week actually have bright paper backings so The Rock is wise right?  Anywho, the layout share.  

My husband and my son in 2011.  The funny thing about scrapping pages out of order is that you get to see just how much you baby has grown in such a short amount of time:(  He is now taller than my husband!  I used my silhouette to cut the super sized Polaroid background...



Almost all new stuff on this page.  Yeah me:)  We were just goofing around on an after dinner walk.  I love how my Mom always dresses up to go out no matter where we are going.  Even for Walmart runs.  I have no idea what I was doing.  Maybe dancing? ...



The color run again.  I was on my sisters Facebook page and found some more photos:)



My husband and I at his company Christmas party.  They actually had a meet and greet at a swanky bar than we walked to the stadium for a hockey game.  When he told me about it I was like "who has a Christmas party at a hockey game?"  I was picturing sweaty fans with red face paint and no shirts.  Man was that NOT what was going on!  They had a box and it was amazing!!!!  They have forever ruined the cheap seats for me lol.  The supplies are actually from my January 2017 Hip Kit.  Such pretty stuff....



Happy, Happy Tuesday everyone and thanks for stopping by!

No comments :