Friday, February 10, 2017

I Finally Got My Numbers Together!

In January I managed to: 


·                     Complete 79 layouts (WHAT!)
·                     Use 68 pieces of patterned paper  
·                     Use 54 packages of stickers & embellishments  
·                     Use 58 pieces of cardstock  
·                     Use 3 - 6X6 pads  
Use 29 Sketches and
Finish 4 rolls of Washi Tape

I feel amazing about that!  

I also feel amazing about the pages that I am sharing today:)  8 of them to be exact.  The first is about family in general and how if you're lucky enough to be part of a big, close knit one they make your life so, so good.  Love the colors on this page and how well my stash stuff mixed with my new.  You can also see the headache that I have been talking about with printing my photos.  The photo is slightly too big but I made it work.....


My sweet girl has a serious Beyonce crush and was thrilled to get this photo before they took the billboard down.  I was thrilled with making this page:)  You can't see it very well in the photo but the letters are gold and I filled some of them in with spray mist...


This is probably one of my favorite pages ever!  


This page is definitely not a favorite but it is going into the album.  I adore the photo of my sis and her kiddos wearing the shirts they made on Christmas Eve.  I'm into paper weaving and wanted to try a couple of ideas out.  The square mat below the photo was a little experimentation....


This page is all about he Missy Whidden inspiration!  Love her work and she was right, the floral paper just begged to be fussy cut.  All but the cardstock came from my January Hip Kit.  The photo is of my girl all fancied up to go out with her friends.....




My girl dressed up as Ariel for Halloween at Disney.  The whole family donned a Disney themed costume for the day.  Fun times:)  I made the black background paper using glitter, sand, mist and embossing powder....


Hip Kit Club November 2016 throwback!  This page is a favorite because who doesn't love winter in NYC?.....


Another page that makes my heart beat faster.  The papers, the cute photo of my nephew.   Love his little piggy tales:)  In our family, the children don't traditionally get their hair cut until they turn 1 year old.  It would be interesting to find out why and when that started......


And that's all folks.  Thanks for stopping by the blog and have a fantastic weekend!

No comments :