Monday, February 27, 2017

Scrapbook Hobby Hazards



Yep.  That is a cup of coffee with a paint brush in it.  Who knew that scrapbooking could be dangerous? lol.  And please let's have no SMH's.  I know that I'm not the only person who has ever done this.  Right?.  I was really in my mixed media groove and was not paying attention.  I accidentally dropped my brush into my coffee instead of my water cup.  Sucked.  But at least I had drank most of it already:)

I'm just dropping in with a quick page share and won't be rambling too much:)  

I'm still rolling along with my Big Picture Classes.  This page was inspired by Aly Dosdale's Document 2015 Class....




Yet more Halloween....




Photos from our visit to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum.  See the sticker in the lower right corner of the photo?  My husband went through a phase where he put the date stamp on all of the photos that he took.  Convenient in some ways.  Horrible when it is in a place that I can't crop out or cover up:(




Love this page.  Everything about it from the colors to the embellishments to how fun it was to create.  




Thanks for stopping by and happy Monday!

No comments :