Friday, November 17, 2017

Layout Share

Oh photos.  The most difficult thing that I deal with as a scrapbooker is not that I don't like the pages that I create, but that I don't like the quality of the photos that I can get out of my editing software.  I know, I know.  If I improve my photography skills I won't have to rely so heavily on editing to fix my pictures.  Most of the time the photos are better but they still need to be tweaked.  And many of the photos that I use are from years ago from before I even began to scrapbook or owned a digital camera so those are really crap!  

Why am I talking about this today?  

This layout.....


and this one...


in addition to these 2 other pages.....



Would all make me so much more happy if I could get my dang photos to edit right!  The last 3 aren't so bad but the first one ugghh.  The photos came off of Instagram and they were impossible!  My friends, I will be taking a photo editing class soon.  For reals because this cannot go on.  Anywho.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments :