Monday, January 21, 2008

Details on the Something Old, Something

Here are the details for this class (some of them anyway, I can't completely spoil the surprise). I am so excited about this and will have a picture of one of the layouts up this evening.

  1. For the first layout we are going to use an old product with a new technique. The product is transparencies and the technique is the double-sided layout. Too fun what we are going to do with this.
  2. Layout number 2 we are going to use a new product with an old technique. The product is KI's new Lace paper and the technique is masking. If you think you can picture what we are going to do, I promise that you are not even going to be able to imagine this and it is definitely going to make you go aha! I have seen all of the products that we are going to use being used alone but never together.
  3. Layout number 3 uses something borrowed so of course it is going to be a scraplift. My all time favorite thing to do for my personal pages. But wait till you see who we scraplift. She is fabulous and does a lot of 3D designs. Can't wait to link you to her work but I have to get her permission first!
  4. And layout number 4 not to be outdone by the other 3 is using something blue. Something blue from Tim Holtz to be exact but I am not talking about Distress Ink! Wait till you see it and you will be so excited to get this in your kit!

I have to go now but I will be back later this evening with another post. I had classes all weekend (hence the no show posting) and was not able to spend q-time with my baby so I am taking him and his friends to a late lunch and the jump castle. He is chomping at the bit to get me to move my butt. See you tonight.

No comments :