Saturday, January 12, 2008

Scrap Challenge

As a result of my blog surfing, I stumbled upon Julie Bonners blog. She issues a sketch challenge every Sunday and her sketches are awesome! Here is a pic of my entry. I haven't found the pictures yet because I am moving and all of my stuff is kinda packed up. It is actually kind of the norm for me to have layouts around that don't have pics. A lot of the time, I will create layouts and then when I find the perfect photo, add it (if my sisters don't take them first) and I do custom scrapbooking for my clients. Anywho. Here it is........

Julie, it was a ton of fun and I just want to say again, thanks for the challenge. I really had to step out of my zone.

I want to say a special thanks to the folks that let me know about the bug in my checkout process at Gifted Memories. You are so appreciated. If you went to the store before and had issues, I apologize for any inconvenience and hope to see you in the store again.

Hope everyone is having a terrific weekend and see you tomorrow. In blog land.

No comments :