Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Layouts and Updates

Finally here are the layouts that I promised.

  1. Something Old Class sample: The something old is a transperancy and the something new is a surprise. You can't see it all that well in this pic but the middle strip is clear. Love, love it.
2. The abc tin!

3. A 2008 calendar. These calendars are available as a kit and as a completed project. They are on sale for $10 for the kit and $15 for the completed project. I only have a few of these left!

4. Last project of the day. "Mom's Best" recipe paper bag album set. This was fun to put together and has lots of space for recipes and notes (favorite stories perhaps).

It has been a long day. The movers came and moved the rest of my babies stuff (boo hoo). Although I am very happy to see her go, I am also very happy that she is starting her life on the right foot. She listens way better than I did at her age (but I won't tell her that. Hopefully she doesn't read my blog!).

What's new at Gifted Memories other than the 2 items listed above? Lots! Snowflake brads, square brads, heart brads, tokens, single sheets of patterned paper and more. Keep those request coming, I love to hear from you. If there is something that you have your heart set on and I don't carry it, let me know and I will order it for you at a 10% discount. Here's a look at a couple of the new items.

Have a great night!

No comments :