Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Layout

This is the latest layouts that I have come up with. I must be in a funky mood, because this layout is definitely not the norm for me. #1 - It has a photo! #2 - It is different and I used techniques that I would not normally use. Here is a look. Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

NSBR - Apparently my son is a dreaded (imagine the drumroll) - Nature Hater! OMgosh. I must get him into therapy right away. I am lol as I write this because this name was the cause of some major drama between my son and his best friend. He was so upset that I had to call him inside for the evening (he was screaming at the top of his lungs at his friend). When I called him inside, he informed me that I "did not even know what he was going through and that he was never going to play with him again" Long story short, kids have changed so much since I was young and it was very hard for me to contain myself when he told me the story. All I could think was "Is nature hater the best he could come up with?" Apparently it was good enough an insult to send the next Jeff Corwin over the edge so who am I to question the insultiness of the insult (not a word by the way. I just made it up). Thanks for visiting my blog and see you tomorrow!

Make sure you stop by the Gifted Memories store on Friday the 19th for the ABC tin and to see the new V-day and Lucky kits that will be added. Have a wonderful evening.

No comments :