Sunday, February 15, 2009

Gentle Rain

It is gently raining outside. Soft enough to be soothing and not scary. Loud enough to lull me and the little guy right to sleep. Today has been revealing. Church was an adventure in crying. As always for the last 2 years with me. To feel God moving in me and in my life so strongly is exhilirating, scary, comforting, overwhelming, peaceful and a whole host of other adjectives that seem to contradict each other. I never in a million years thought that I would be going through this, that I would feel that strong calling to act. I am so grateful for all of the blessings that God has placed in my life. From my family to my lifestyle, He has blessed every inch of me. My prayer right now in this moment is that I can be a blessing to someone else and that He will use me to do His work. What an honor to even be thinking of it.

No comments :