Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Official

I sent in the paperwork today and it is official. I will be teaching at Memories Expo in Ohio in March. Too, too excited. And on top of that, my husband will be with me helping me out in class. Hopefully, I won't get too many comments about how "helpful" Curtis is or about how "I was lost but Curtis helped me catch up" ala the last convention he helped me at. It was cute but I must stay on my game to make sure that I don't leave my husband in Ohio! lol. Here is a peek at the 2 classes:
The first one is a scrapbook frame class (I know that I had put it on yesterday but I didn't remember when I downloaded the photos, oops)-
and the second one is an accordian album with gift box. I love the colors, I Love the La Creme from DCVW and I absolutely love how this class turned out!
The class kits for both these classes are amazing. I was able to pack so much product in them!

Class #1 includes
  • the frame
  • 5 sheets of 12X12 paper
  • 1 Sheet of 8 1/2X11 paper
  • 1 package of rub-ons
  • 1 package of H Swap alphas
  • primas
  • bling
  • a Transparency

Wow! I think I forgot something but what a list. And the second class has

  • 1- 8X8 slab of DCVW La Creme PP (48 sheets & about half are flocked)
  • primas
  • bling
  • K&Co new Wild Raspberry Chipboard Sticker set
  • 1 paper mache box
  • 1 7gypsies accordian album
  • 4 sheets of 8 1/2 X 11 cardstock
  • tulle

Sweet, this is a kit that I would love to get from a class.

I have been diligent with getting my layouts for the year done (still lovin on the girl but I did complete a mini-album for the boy that I gave him as an I'm thinking about you gift).

This was such a great trip! The pictures are crap but who says you have to scrap only stellar photos? Definitely not me.
This day was fun too! Again with the bad photos. Oh well.
So proud of him! My BIL.

I even managed to post a couple of things on ebay. Well they will post tonight around Bones time. My ebay name is shere1068 if you want to check them out!

It has been a busy day! Hope that you are having a fantastic day too. One hour till Bones comes on so I have to start wrapping it up. Blog ya later!

*Yes C, I did notice that I used way to many exclamation points but I had an incredible day. What can I say?

No comments :