Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sad Day

After 2 weeks home, the hubby is on his way back to DC. Back to the routine of missing each other but seriously, I think we get along better when he is gone. Which makes us get along better when we see each other. Weird. I was a mean mommy last night and made the little guy cry. I hate it when that happens so of course, I had to wake him up to lots of hugs & kisses this morning and a few I'm sorries, I love you to pieces. We both felt better after that. He invited me to his art class to see his very first presentation. He didn't know that his daddy would be here so it was a nice bonus for him to have his dad there instead of me. He would have loved to have us both but I had an appointment that day. He was nervous so my husband said he talked so low throughout the whole presentation that he couldn't even hear him. Unusual to say the least because he is neither shy nor quiet. In fact he is a world class motor mouth that never stops talking, lol. Here are some of my favorite pics.......

This is my daughter and my best friends son when they were about 2. They were supposed to be in time out but they sure don't look like it. They where born 4 days apart and we used to get asked all the time if they were twins when we took them places. I always fancied that they would one day marry. Oh well, it is still not too late (but I won't be telling the girl that anytime soon ;)...........

Have a great day and blog you later!

No comments :