Friday, February 20, 2009

Using The Stash

I am on a mission to use my stash. I have found out more about my scrapbooking style since I started this mission. Things about the scrapbooking me that I noticed.........
  1. I don't use a lot of alpha stickers/products. But I sure do buy a lot of them! From Die-cuts to Thickers, I have some of everything.

  2. I don't use a lot of CS. Most of my pages are backed with some of the more solid PP's, especially the reverses of patterns that I love.

  3. I am not faithful to one manufacturer. I just finished a page that had products from KI, K&Co, MME, Karen Foster, Basic Grey, Bazzill, Making Memories and some huge rhinestones that I picked up somewhere. I love the layout! It is so wonky that I will probably be the only one that gets it but that's ok. Here is the page. The photo is the view from my studio window. Once we move, my view will be the Potomac. My hubby is supposed to be checking out the new diggs sometime in the next few weeks.


The next 2 layouts are about the girl, again. Sigh I guess I am really missing her. She is truly my easiest child. She was only insane for about 6 months when she was 13 or 14. Other than that, we hardly knew she was around most of the time. A new baby (real or plastic), food and tv was all she really needed to be happy. This was her first trip to the zoo. She was so excited and we stayed for hours.

We had just returned from the Phillipines and were attending my aunts wedding when this photo was taken. She would not go to anyone but me. None of my sisters, my brother, my parents, friends, no one at all! She adores my family now and would probably rather spend time with her Aunties & Uncle Man than anyone else in the world, including me! When my husband saw this lo, he said that it was weird seeing me like that. I had no clue what he was talking about, I thought he meant young. But no, he meant skinny. I am truly a skinny girl trapped in a big girls body and 9 times out of 10 I don't think I look any different than I did 4 score and 50 lbs ago.

Thanks for stopping by the blog and I hope that you are having a fantastic day. Blog you later!

No comments :